Human Resources Training Products
The Truth About Business Casual
Star Thrower Summer Sale. Contact your account representative for more information about discounts available on Star Thrower products from now through August 30, 2013.
The Truth About Business Casual - A majority of organizations have implemented some form of a business casual policy. While this gives employees more freedom in choosing how they dress and allows for greater comfort, it also gives rise to some concerns.
Unfortunately, a standard definition of "business casual" does not exist. For some organizations and employees, it may mean khaki pants and an Oxford shirt; others may see business casual as wool slacks and a blazer.
The purpose of this program is to help employees develop and follow an appropriate casual dress policy so the organization can benefit from casual dress, while minimizing its pitfalls.
Key Training Points:
- A business casual policy has both benefits and drawbacks
- Business casual does not mean anything goes
- Appropriate business dress will vary from one organization to another, one position to another
- Good grooming still matters
- Your ability to dress appropriately will enhance your career
Product type: DVD
Video length: 4 Minutes
Available languages: English