Human Resources Training Products
Can We Count on You?
CRM Learning-produced and master-distributed video programs sale! Save 50% when you buy 3 or more copies; buy 2 copies and save 40%. Save 15% off purchase of 1 video. Offer good through June 28, 2013. Some exclusions apply. Contact your account manager for details.
Today’s organizations value accountable employees. People who consistently do what they say they will do (and do it to the best of their ability) are typically given greater responsibilities and opportunities. Wouldn't it be great if more employees fell into this category? This video program helps viewers see what it takes to get there by illustrating ten things accountable people do.
- Making Sure You Understand
- Speaking and Writing Clearly
- Doing What You Say You're Going to Do
- Not Making Excuses
- Learning From Mistakes
- Being Ethical
- Taking Initiative to Solve Problems
- Serving Customers Professionally
- Being a Team Player
- Knowing How to Solve Your Own Conflicts
The video can be played in "start and stop" mode (to allow for review and discussion around each behavior); or, it can be played straight through. The Leader's Guide contains participant worksheets and discussion questions for each of the ten behaviors, as well as an assessment to gauge levels of accountability.
Key Training Points:
- Enables organizations to provide quick, basic training on the topic of accountability
- Helps individual see the day-to-day behaviors associated with being an accountable person
- Teaches skills that improve overall organizational communication and productivity
Product type: DVD
Video length: 24 Minutes
Available languages: English