Human Resources Training Products
Harassment Is...Healthcare Version
Fact: In addition to sexual harassment there are liability issues associated with harassment based on race, skin color, national origin, religion, gender, disability, age and other characteristics protected by law.
Harassment Is..Healthcare Version contains realistic scenarios representing many different forms of harassment (based on sex, age, race, disability, religion, and sexual orientation) are introduced by an on-camera host. He adds additional content and insights to enhance the comprehension and retention of this critical information.
Harassment represents one of the most destructive workplace issues faced by public and private employers today. Now more than ever, it's important to train all personnel to recognize the various forms that harassment may take and implement measures to prevent it in your organization. Harassment can take the form of jokes, negative stereotyping, hostile acts or simple thoughtless comments, but the ultimate outcome is the same. In addition to the costs associated with legal liability, harassment has a profound negative effect on individuals, inflicting emotional stress, lowering employee morale and reducing productivity at work.
This program will raise awareness regarding harassment and explain the do's and don'ts of creating a respectful work environment for everyone.
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
• English and Spanish language available on each DVD.
• Expanded Leader’s Guide – excellent resource to help plan and implement your presentation. A quiz is provided that can serve as a pre and/or post evaluative tool.
• Chapterized Content – facilitates classroom discussion; ideal for refresher training, specific training points and navigating through the course.
• Customizable PowerPoint® – makes training site-specific; excellent for training different personnel and departments throughout your school.
• Training Points – outlines key learning points of your training; reinforces important safety points to your employees.
• Portable Convenience – perfect for those who train and travel!
Key Training Points:
- Define harassment
- Identify the various types and forms of harassment
- Understand the negative impact of harassment
- Follow practical guidelines to prevent harassment
- Respond if they witness or become victims of harassment
Product type: DVD
Video length: 21 Minutes
Available languages: English and Spanish