Human Resources Training Products
Itís ShowTime Everyday!
Stew Leonard's Dairy is featured in Tom Peters' books, ranked # 22 on FORTUNE Magazine's list of the Best Places to Work and has been benchmarked by thousands of managers from around the world.
It's ShowTime is a 15-minute documentary video about customer service, corporate culture, goals, excellence, energy, attitude, engaged employees, and workplace fun. Uses range from new employee orientation to management meetings on service, benchmarking, strategy, and change. Use it also to help explain the power of diversity. It makes the point that happy customers and happy employees combine to create a new kind of Wow! Also available in an online format. Ask your Account Manager for details.
Build on past investments your organization has made in Fish!, The Guest, Remember Me, and other customer service best-sellers...
“…this film is every bit as engaging as the Pike Place Fish Market…”
Key Training Points:
- Accept empowerment -- your team members will see the result of accepting and working with whatever level of empowerment you endorse.
- Attitude is everything -- good attiude or bad attiude? Which one we choose is within our own power every day.
- Culture guides -- the culture of an organization is what it believes and how it acts every day. The key is to align belief with action
- Customers rule -- Stew Leonard learned an essential lesson from an irate customer, and so can your organization's employees
- Trust and values are key -- these qualities lead to a customer-oriented sense of empowerment, teamwork, and pride.
- Workplace fun works -- fun is very important. A happy workplace, where fun is encouraged and acted out, is a workplace that people want to come to and give their all.
Product type: DVD
Video length: 15 Minutes
Available languages: English