Human Resources Training Products
Attitude Virus Curing Negativity in the Workplace, 2nd Edition
CRM Learning-produced and master-distributed video programs sale! Save 50% when you buy 3 or more copies; buy 2 copies and save 40%. Save 15% off purchase of 1 video. Offer good through June 28, 2013. Some exclusions apply. Contact your account manager for details.
Attitude viruses may not be Level 4 biohazards, but they can create an epidemic. This new workforce edition of The Attitude Virus: Curing Negativity in the Workplace illustrates how these viruses have many forms and one common result: negativity in the workplace.
Negativity is spread easily and affects productivity, motivation and profitability. This video program will introduce you to the common attitude virus carriers:
- THE STEAMER, who blows his lid
- THE PERFECTIONIST, who wields 'quality' like a weapon
- THE RESISTOR, who is threatened by change
- THE NOT-MY-JOBBER, whose narrow views block progress
- THE RUMOR MONGER, who spreads stories everywhere
- THE UNCOMMITTED, who simply doesn't care
- THE PESSIMIST, who expects the sky to fall no matter what
You'll meet a quality technician, shop foreman, shipping clerk and forklift operator; all attitude virus carriers. The virus is as common as the common cold - and as easily spread. Fortunately, there is a cure. Watch these workers learn to recognize and change their attitudes for the good of their jobs and their organization. Click Here to Preview Leader's Guide.
Also available in a Manufacturing and Government Version. Call for Details
*A CRM Learning Production
Key Training Points:
- Recognize their attitude problems.
- Take responsibility.
- Focus on behavior, not personality.
- Acknowledge underlying causes for bad attitudes.
- Address stress-causing issues.
- Replace negative reactions with new, adaptable responses.
- Monitor progress.
- Infect their teams with a positive attitude.
Product type: DVD
Video length: 20 Minutes
Available languages: English, Spanish